Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Email on 02/06/12 - Julie Ashworth's Song


Hotmail Active View
I Know That My Redeemer Lives- Julie Ashworth
This past summer, I was blessed with the opportunity to attend the Governors School for the Arts. This changed my life in many ways. I was with 99 other musicians/artists my age: 16. It was amazing. I…
00:04:38
Added on 11/29/11
370 views
This is a girl in our ward! she is singing I Know That My Redeemer Lives!
The best part about this is that she wrote her testimony underneath it and
That is the best part about it. There are few mormons out here...but the youth
just make me so happy with their testimonies and pride to stand up for what
they believe!!! what examples they are to us and families and the community.
I seriously feel no greater spirit then when a youth bares their testimony of
Christ and especially here...wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment