Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Handwritten Letter on 02/01/12 - Baptism

So I sent home pictures of *Ashley's baptism.  There were about 30 people there to support her.  Her mom was there which was good!  She didn't really answer our texts to teach her again and didn't show up on Sunday!  What's up with that?  She had a rocking testimony!  I'm nervous she did it for the wrong reasons...but the way she answered questions and did stuff on her own and kept commitments just seemed real.  I hope she stays active!

We didn't teach the lady on 29th street yesterday.  When we prayed before knocking on her door I knew today wouldn't be it.  And it wasn't.  She was sick and invited us back on Thursday.  I think and said she had been reading!  So, that's good I guess.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment