Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Journal Entry from 01/02/12 - Dixon Family

January 2, 2012
Last night we met the *Dixon Family. They are an inactive family. Dad and Mom are both converts and then there are 4 children. We had one of the kids read Doctrine and Covenants 18:10 and none of the kids could explain that to us. We had to really explain it. After that the kids were going crazy wanting us to help them read the scriptures. I gave the youngest boy a tiny book of Mormon and told him if I gave it to him he had to read it. They are a super nice family and I am not so sure why they dont go to church anymore, but they should. All the kids acted like they would love it, and they loved when we came to their home. They shut off all their games, and I dont even know if their parents told them to do so. We will get them to come and get the kids baptized.  I am excited to teach this family and get faith rebuilt there.

No comments:

Post a Comment