Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Journal Entry from 01/16/12 - Barbara's daughter

January 16, 2012
Well, *Barbara's daughter that always rebukes us must have had some sort of change of heart because as she was jabbering her mouth away I asked her some questions. I am excited because we were able to set up an appointment with her and to teach. we also left a study question of why there are so many churches today. I am excited and hope that her heart can be softened. She talked about how she was trying not to judge and I think she was referring to us because we invited her to pray and she prayed for the ability to not be judgemental and I noticed she was crying afterwards. She also said she felt like something was important in store for me and as she said that I thought yup it's me gonna help you get baptized. She also mentioned she liked my challenging questions because it made her think and sometimes we get complacent.

No comments:

Post a Comment