Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Letter to Gma Little on 12/26/11

Dec. 26, 2011
Dear Gma & Gpa,
Thank you for the newsletter. I loved receiving it! I am glad you sent the whole thing!
Not many people get baptized out here but on my 8th day 13-year-old *Amy committed to baptism. Her testimony is incredible. I have not yet met her parents but they sound incredibly supportive!
I loved reading Alma 24 today! I think that chapter will help with addictions. We always hear about the first of that story but my favorite is the last half! I love it so much! The Father provides several opportunities for those to truly become converted that they may repent. It is also very important for those of us who have made promises and tasted of His glory to be diligent in being obedient. I love this gospel, it becomes more real to me everyday!
Love you!
Sister Little

No comments:

Post a Comment