Sunday, June 17, 2012

Journal Entry from 04/10/12 - Lanae*


April 10, 2012
Today we stopped by Lanae's house. I feel so bad for her. She has a testimony just doesnt wanna do anything about it. I think maybe she has given up because of her smoking addiction. I think cuz she feels like she cant give that up that she will just give up on going to church and stuff like that. It was really funny to me though she was talking about how drugs cloud your spiritual sensitivity and talking about her grandson that is smoking pot. She wants us to come and talk to them. and while she was tellin us this her cigs and ashtray were right there on the couch with her. Sad! I dont even understand how addictions like that work. We have a quit smoking workshop and I wonder if she will try doing that. She seriously looks MISERABLE. we go over and she always has the DARKEST circles around her eyes and is watching some French soap opera. haha oh West Virginia!

No comments:

Post a Comment