Sunday, June 17, 2012

Journal Entry from 06/13/12 - Shay*


June 13, 2012
So we went to teach Shay* and her mom Raelynn* was there. I was a little worried with Raelyn there cuz she is a definite Christian woman. and I just figured the way her personality was that she was gonna shun our message and that she would be the type to say I am good with My church. But we taught, and she listened. and It was SO COOL to see her participate in the lesson and listen intently and then we went to schedule another appointment and she wants to have a B.O.M. and she said she has all the time in the world when it comes to Bible studies. and That was sooo impressive. while we were there we got to try some mullberries and they in fact were delicious. Raelynn told me she would send some to Utah for me! that was tight! I really like these ladies! they rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment